Schedule & Registration
Wellspring Dance Academy classes run for 30 weeks during the academic year beginning Saturday Sept. 8, 2018 and ending on Thursday June 6, 2019.*
Our summer camps and intensives begin July 8, 2019.
Registration & Open Enrollment Dates:
6/25 - 9/30/2018 and 12/3/2018 - 2/3/2019
*not sure you want to take class through June? Let us know a month ahead of time if you need to withdrawal at any time.
Some students just take from September - December, January - March.
Summer Program enrollment is open.
How to register during open enrollment periods*:
1 - PICK CLASS(ES): View class descriptions to determine which class(es) you would like to register for. Select the weekly day and time you want from the schedule above or our list below. Want to register for our Thursday night rotating classes or other one-time events? Click here.
2 - COMPLETE ONLINE FORM: Click "Register" next to the class below that you want. New students will be prompted to fill out our registration form and create a login to our customer portal. You will only need to complete the form once for multiple classes and/or students. Returning students may register and pay via the Customer Portal.
3 - PICK PREPAY OR MONTHLY PAYMENTS: Enter your credit card information to complete your payment automatically and select if you would like to prepay for the year or pay monthly. Monthly payments are due the 1st of each month. There's more information to help you decide on our tuition page. Prices below reflect our prepay discount for the year. If you can't stay the whole year, we can refund you for any remaining classes.
4 - PAY: If you enter your credit card information your card will be charged by our office. If you will be paying by check (payable to "Wellspring") or cash, please note this in the "comments" section of the form and submit your payment in person or by mail to Wellspring/Cori Terry & Dancers; 359 S. Kalamazoo Mall, Suite 204; Kalamazoo, MI 49007. Just make sure the mail has enough time to arrive before your class begins and write the name of the student on the check. Please note that enrollments are not complete until we have reviewed your registration and processed your payment.
5 - MARK YOUR CALENDAR: After you put your new class times in your calendar, add our important dates listed below. Be sure to mark the Wellspring/Cori Terry Fall and Spring Company concerts on there as well for you and your student (or yourself and a friend). Two complimentary tickets are included for your family for each show with your registration.
If you have any problems or questions in general or with our online registration system, please call (269-342-4354) or email us via our contact page so we can help.
* If interested in classes outside of our open enrollment periods, please call our office at 269-342-4354 to speak to one of our staff members about possibly joining a class mid-session. Drop-ins are always available for adult classes.
Please note for your scheduling:
- Classes begin promptly and late entries are disruptive, so we don't allow students in if they are arriving later than 10 minutes into class.
- If you have a special circumstance on a particular day, please email or call us to request approval for late entry from your instructor.
- Students ages 13 and younger must be accompanied by an adult both on their way in and out of the theater. We do not release children to be picked up in front of the building.
- Creative Movement 3 and 4 year olds must be taken to the bathroom before the beginning of class.
Important Dates for our 2018-2019 Season:
- Open Registration for 2018-2019 Academic Year: June 25th- September 30th
- Scholarship Applications DUE- August 17, 2018
- Parents Night Out Event: August 24th**
- ART HOP (Dance Academy Open House FREE Class Sampler): September 7th
- Parents Night Out Event: October 19th**
- NO CLASSES: November 13 - 25 (Fall Company Concert & Thanksgiving Break)
- 1st Parent Observation Week: December 3 - 8, 2018
- NO CLASSES: December 9 - January 4 (KPS Winter Break)
- Open Registration for 2019 January Start to Classes: December 3rd - February 3rd
- Parents Night Out Event: December 14th**
- Parents Night Out Event: February 15th**
- NO CLASSES: March 4 - 10 (Regional Alternative Dance Festival)
- 2nd Parent Observation Week: March 25 - 30, 2019
- NO CLASSES: March 31- April 7 (KPS Spring Break)
- NO CLASSES: April 22 - 27 (Spring Company Concert)
- Dance Academy Student Concert Dress Rehearsal- May 31st
- 3rd Parent Observation Week (Creative Movement only): June 3- 8th
- LAST DAY OF CLASSES- June 6th (Creative Movement classes end on June 8th)
- Dance Academy Student Concert (Students may opt-out if desired; does not include Creative Movement): June 7th -8th
** Events are open to the public. Participants do not need to be enrolled in classes to register for these events.